Ever since we’ve been making IceMules people have been using them as catch coolers for kayak and paddleboard fishing. And many of them asked us to make them an IceMule specifically for fishing – so we listened.
Introducing the IceMule Pro Catch Cooler – everything you would expect from IceMule, now in a catch cooler. Tough exterior and interior fabric so you can use it with or without a liner. IceMule patented insulated dry-bag technology – and clips, straps and bungees all over so you can tie it down wherever you like.
We think it’s the simplest and most effective catch cooler ever.
And it comes in three sizes: Small (22 inches), Medium (32 inches) and Large (42 inches).
- 22 inches long, 19 inch wide opening at top, 9 inch base
- TriFold DriTopTM System. Foolproof seal to keep ice in and air out.
- MuleSkinETTM and MuleSkinEVTM. Tough 1000 denier Outer layer for exceptional strength and durability; heavy-duty inner layer 2X thicker than most soft coolers.
- PolarLayerTM Insulation. Keeps contents “IceMule Cold” for up to 24 hours.
- IM AirValveTM. Allows for insulation layer air removal so the coller can roll up for storage in its stuff sack.
- Plus: Multiple tie-down clips, bungee webbing for gear / paddle.